What I love, most of all, about this thing we do (this Blogging thing), is finding and hopefully meeting all of these amazing, creative and kind people that allow us the privilege of sharing their world with us every day.
The other day I was surprised and flattered to get this:
It was given to me by Jenner over at Jennerally Speaking. Did you know she has been a Firefighter for 10 years and is a guardian dog angel?? Yeah, I had no idea too.
So part of being a recipent of this award is paying it forward. First, the recipient must link back to the blog that they received their award from. Done. Next, they need to post seven things that their readers don't know about them and of course pass on the award to seven other blogs that need to be shared with the world!
Here are my seven things:
1. My Mom & Dad had me VERY, VERY late in life (whoops baby). 2. I tried to be the best daughter I could have been and I miss them every day.
3. I was photographed for a Levi's Lookbook once.
4. I use to be the singer and rhythm guitar player in this band.
5. If I could do this for the rest of my life it would be my Nirvana.
6. I always save the wishbone. 7. I drink coffee from this cup every single morning.
Now, here are the seven I would like to nominate:
1. pugly pixel
Now, it is really hard to award just seven. If I could, I would put down every single person that has inspired me, encouraged me and has shared the love! That being said, it is also hard to find the time to do a post like this! So, to my award winners, it is an award, not a homework assignment! Get to it when you can or just take ideas from it if you choose. Either way, just enjoy it, because who doesn't like an award!